Activated Charcoal Soap
- absorbs the excessive oil along with the dirt from the skin and face, giving you an oil-free look
- effective in the removal of dead cells, thus providing clean and flawless skin
- removes skin impurities thus helping in the treatment of acne
- has the quality to make the skin firmer and tighter at a rapid pace
- an excellent exfoliant, with the ability to remove dead skin cells along with the extraction of dirt and grime
- treats psoriasis and eczema
- effective for the treatment of dry, cracked skin and in some cases, it also prevents the disease from recurring
- has the unique property of functioning as a soap and shampoo
- when used as a shampoo, it helps treat skin conditions like dandruff and dry scalp
- regular use of charcoal soap can provide amazing results for a blemish-free skin by effectively removing impurities and toxins
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Oat Protein (conditioner)
This is my daily face wash bar. I use it every morning when I shower.
I like how the charcoal bar cleans. I used it in the shower for my underarms. It rinsed sqeaky clean. Love it!
I have been using this bar for a couple of years and love it. Simple and clean.
Gentle but effective!
I love the way the charcoal cleansing bar suds up and feels soft when I am washing my face. It rinses off with no residue, leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh.
I buy the charcoal cleansing bars for my husband and sons. It is a perfect cleanser for their faces and skin. They love them!
I love this bar.
Was given as a gift and now I buy for myself.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee actual results on any of our products, as everyone's DNA is different - nor do we claim that any of our products have been FDA approved. These are homemade products using all-natural as noted in the "ingredient listing" under each product sold. Product claims and descriptions are based on research (by outside parties, internet research, etc) on all of the ingredients in our products. If you have any questions about a product, please ask before purchasing. Remember - we are NOT physicians and can only offer personal advice from our own experience and education. For a concrete understanding of any particular ingredient and how it will react with your body - please contact your family physician or conduct your own personal research. *It is up to you to use your personal discretion when purchasing and using products from our company. We make no medical claims and only provide you with information on what the product is known for.