- Helichrysum soap is antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- works well in hydrating the burnt skin and relieving pain caused by sunburns
- applied to the wound to reduce swelling, disinfect and promote healing by causing tissue regeneration process
- helps to fade scars, reduce the appearance of surgical scars and heal the stretch marks and skin blemishes
- has strong antimicrobial and antibiotic properties that make an excellent cure for acne
- helps to regenerate the skin tissues while relieving inflammation at the same time
Ingredients: Water, Abyssinian Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Argan Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Mica
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee actual results on any of our products, as everyone's DNA is different - nor do we claim that any of our products have been FDA approved. These are homemade products using all natural as noted in the "ingredient listing" under each product sold. Product claims and descriptions are based on research (by outside parties, internet research, etc) on all of the ingredients in our products. If you have any questions about a product, please ask before purchasing. Remember - we are NOT physicians and can only offer personal advice from our own experience and education. For a concrete understanding of any particular ingredient and how it will react with your body - please contact your family physician or conduct your own personal research. *It is up to you to use your personal digression when purchasing and using products from our company. We make no medical claims and only provide you with information on what the product is known for.