- rich source of vitamins including vitamins B12 (not found in land plants), vitamin E, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients
- acts as a powerful purifier that draws out impurities while imparting benefits to the skin
- it helps to slough off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin which gives the skin a healthy, revitalized, and glowing appearance
- contains fatty acids, which makes it suitable for use on irritated skin as it will help retain skin's moisture levels, and alleviate chapping, cracking and roughness caused by dryness of the skin
- suitable for all skin types
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Seaweed, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Black Seed Oil, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Oat protein (conditioner)
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee actual results on any of our products, as everyone's DNA is different - nor do we claim that any of our products have been FDA approved. These are homemade products using all-natural as noted in the "ingredient listing" under each product sold. Product claims and descriptions are based on research (by outside parties, internet research, etc) on all of the ingredients in our products. If you have any questions about a product, please ask before purchasing. Remember - we are NOT physicians and can only offer personal advice from our own experience and education. For a concrete understanding of any particular ingredient and how it will react with your body - please contact your family physician or conduct your own personal research. *It is up to you to use your personal discretion when purchasing and using products from our company. We make no medical claims and only provide you with information on what the product is known for.